B.L.A.C.K. 2 B.L.A.C.K. 2

wtf

you actually made the game even more suckier. sure, the graphics seemed better, but you messed it up by going overboard with everything. And wtf is with the steal from stick arena?! when you die, that's the same animation as you dying in stick arena. good job! it was actually worse than the first black.

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

awesome

awesome work

Beat the System 2 Beat the System 2

not amazed

the second level didnt work. And I saw this on the alpha. Anyone could easily go throught the first level by holding click and penetrating through walls.

Mayhem Beta Mayhem Beta

wow

tekkan, ever since i saw your first mayhem game from power-fusion, I was amazed. I can't believe it's that good. I LUV IT!!1

-Andy (andywantscandy24)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

great work!

wow. I was amazed. great work!!! And for the review right below me, change your actionscript settings to "actionscript 1.0"

Beginner Tutorial V.2 Beginner Tutorial V.2

pretty good!

Pretty good for a beg. tutorial! Just one thing, your run looked like fast walking. Running involves leaps and strides.

-Err0r?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿? -Err0r?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

eh...

I like your tutorials but this one could have been better

The Tutorial The Tutorial

it was ok.

I bet you could have done better. When you click easy game, the last page says "program the button to go to that frame when you click it, you could have wrote something like this.gotoandplay(2); or something but you didnt.

Hi-dud responds:

that was so you knew not to use "2". I suppose I'll thank you for a 4, but I don't get why some people don't like this, would anyone please tell me why? I mean, lie theres this stupid stick walking tutorial somewhere, and everyones like "OMFG! THIS IS DA BEST!!1!" Why??? I meen, this actually tells you how to animate walking the correct way, I suppose there must be something about the bad reviews I get, it makes everyone think that its bad, and there like "that wasn't half bad!" But then they wanna go with whats popular, and they vote 3 or 2. I meen, your tutorials are like "how to draw eyes", not everyone loves it, but thats like the easiest thing ever! I meen, not everyone knows how to do the things that I am tyring to teach, this is for nice lil' newbs, something that works well and doesnt get your hopes too high. I meen, I can't tell you all the countless times when I was a newb to flash, when I'd look at a tutorial and it would be like "this is how it should look". And it turned out to be nothing like it what so ever! I was like WTF? This didn't work at all! I don't think people understand that this is an interactive tutorial, it is not meant to be looked at and admired "Ooh, look at that stuff that we'll never be able to do! Vote 5 d00d!" People are wierd.